[Pythonmac-SIG] MySQLdb Lib Help

Chris Porter chrisporter9 at wi.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 20:24:56 CET 2006

> Chris,
>
> My previous comments assumed that you had installed the framework
> build of Python, which if I had read your message better I would have
> know was wrong.  Sorry, no morning coffee yet.  It is possible that
> the MySQLdb was installed in the wrong location.  As Craig said it
> should be in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/
> python2.3/site-packages/
>
> Sorry about the misunderstanding.
>
> Larry

That's OK. Yes, whatever that MySQL_python installation package did, it didn't
install the module in Library/Frameworks/ I will have to go looking
for it, maybe move it. I didn't see information about what the package
did, I'll try searching for that next.

And, yes, using just the regular old python that came with Tiger.