[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac Python and eggs...

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 19 19:44:16 CET 2006

Bob Ippolito wrote:
There are eggs up on Cheese Shop for use with easy_install.

This brings up a question. I think it's a really good idea if we can
decide, as a community, what the canonical way is to distribute packages
to the MacPython world.

Currently, I think putting a *.mpkg on pythonmac.org is that way. Should
we keep doing that? or is it time to switch to putting eggs in the
cheese shop ? or eggs on python mac?

thoughts?

By the way we really do need to update and improve the pythonmac web
page. I hope to get to it soon, but if someone beats me to it, that
would be great!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov