[Pythonmac-SIG] Errors in Numpy running matplotlib

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 14 00:19:30 CEST 2006

jamesk wrote:
> I'm get a bus error running matplotlib - the error occurs just from importing
> pylab . I'm running 10.4.7 on an Intel mac. All of the python libraries I'm
> using came from the macpython site.

Do you mean:

http://www.pythonmac.org/packages/py24-fat/index.html

If so, I built the NumPy that is there, bu have not yet tried it with
MPL. Who built the MPL package there? What version of numpy did you
build it against? What else did you built it against?

It would be nice to keep a set of: numpy, Numeric, numarray, wxPython
and MPL that all work together on that site. I haven't built MPL for a
while, so I don't know what it takes, but the rest of them should be
pretty straightforward.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov