[Pythonmac-SIG] Errors in Numpy running matplotlib

James Kebinger jkebinger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:27:12 CEST 2006

Thanks for responding. Every library I'm using came prebuild from
http://www.pythonmac.or/packages/py24-fat/index.html. I don't know who built
them or when.
To be clear, this problem is happening at runtime, not while building
anything. It would indeed be nice for the repository to host a set of
libraries that work together. I'd be happy to lend a hand in this if there
are directions for building the universal binaries and installers.

-James