[Pythonmac-SIG] Someone had PIL trouble on i386 10.4.6 Python 2.4 IIRC--I succeeded this evening

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Sat Jul 15 02:19:32 CEST 2006

Ronald Oussoren wrote:

>>> I'll have to package up my package build script one of these days ;-)

Did you ever package  up your build script?

> Its one level higher: a script that uses bdist_egg and bdist_mpkg to build
> binary packages given a list of recipes.

>> I like binary packages on
> pythonmac.org, but don't like the fact that most of them seem to build
> by hand and that some required manual prodding to get them to work.

Me too, I've tweaked matplotlib one times to many, and now I can't
figure out how to get fat static libs of the dependencies. It's time to
get a script written that "just builds it"

Anything you've got, I'll take!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov