[Pythonmac-SIG] how big is fat?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Jul 15 19:48:58 CEST 2006

Absolutely right -- thanks, Bob! That brings it down to 16Mb. By the
way, Get Info still reports it as a PowerPC app (when built with
Universal Python and wxPython and the new py2app, on an Intel iMac).
How come? Should I worry about that?

Might it be a good idea to remove the reference link from
undefined.org/python to the older py2app? I had forgotten the twists
& turns, and that's where I went to check that I had the latest py2app.

Charles Hartman