[Pythonmac-SIG] krix, a visual music browser for OS X written in pyobjc

Nehemiah Dacres vivacarlie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:02:43 CEST 2006

to mr Kohnhorst
did u design that page in iweb? It looks good.
to the rest
 I wanted to get into pyopbc, but i only learned python in class last
semester freshman year. it was geared towards object oriented programming,
not to design end user software so i have no where to start for a gui. I
would like to start programming in python before i forget it. (use it or
lose it) as for those on the sig who remember, i've reinstalled os10.4. some
things are funny but i hope things are fixed.