[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app crash if path contains a colon

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Wed Jun 14 11:51:37 CEST 2006

Could either of you file a bug about this (the sys.path mangling when there's a colon in the directory that contains the executable) on python's SF tracker? Preferably including decription of how to reproduce this.

Bob, I've created a directory 'test:dir' and added a script named 'test.py' in that directory that prints sys.path. If I run 'python test:dir/test.py' sys.path[0] looks correct (including the colon in test:dir).

Ronald