[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: Re: python appscript is displaying warning/errors sometimes

Jordan Breeding jordan.breeding at mac.com
Wed Jun 28 20:44:28 CEST 2006

Hello,

Do you think that the Python 2.4.3 Universal build could be having this effect with python and pythonw now combined?  I don't see these messages all of the time but when I do it is a block of about 10 or so of them, and I usually only get the messages once per run of a script even when they do show up.  I tried googling around and it seems like this message means something was marked autorelease in Cocoa somewhere but without a pool in place.  Please let me know if you think you know what is going on but need more information.  The problem might also be present in the 2.5b1 Universal, don't know yet because I don't have an appscript module for python built yet that will work with 2.5b1.

Thanks,
Jordan