[Pythonmac-SIG] universal binary installer, take 1

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Wed Mar 1 09:44:38 CET 2006

On Wednesday, March 01, 2006, at 00:10AM, Bill Janssen <janssen at parc.com> wrote:

>Why don't we call this RC1?  I'll update the Web page next week, let's say.

Because I don't want to attract newbies at the moment. Let's get this one
right before giving a lot of publicity to it.

Apart from the db4 issue I'm pretty sure that this version will work correctly
on OSX 10.4.  Support for 10.3 needs more testing, and some work if we want
to support building extensions on 10.3 as well (which we should).

Ronald