[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC: dragImageForRowsWithIndexes_tableColumns_event_offset_() causes "PyObjCPointer created" error

Michael Glassford glassfordm at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 19:51:38 CET 2006

I added a dragImageForRowsWithIndexes_tableColumns_event_offset_()
method to an NSTableView subclass that I have created. It's working OK,
but every time it is called, a message like this is printed to the error
log:

"PyObjCPointer created: at 0xbfffcb50 of type {_NSPoint=ff}16
dragImageForRows_event_dragImageOffset_()"

I had a similar problem with
tableView_toolTipForCell_rect_tableColumn_row_mouseLocation_(), which
caused a crash on some machines. It was fixed by changing the signature
of that function in AppKit/protocols.py. I looked for a way to change
the signature of dragImageForRowsWithIndexes_tableColumns_event_offset_,
but couldn't find it anywhere.

Suggestions?

Mike