[Pythonmac-SIG] New Python icons.

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 20 21:44:24 CET 2006

Hi all,

I just noticed on c.l.p that someone has whipped up a set of icons based
on the new one on the website.

I know Kevin O. is working to come up with something better, but I
figured it wouldn't hurt to take a look at these:

"""

I've taken the opportunity to knock up some icons using it, finally
banishing the poor old standard-VGA-palette snake from my desktop. If
you like, you can grab them from:

   http://www.doxdesk.com/img/software/py/icons.zip

in .ICO format for Windows - containing all resolutions/depths up to
and including Windows Vista's crazy new enormo-icons. Also contains the
vector graphics source file in Xara format. You can also see a preview
here:

   http://www.doxdesk.com/img/software/py/icons.png

-- And Clover
mailto:and at doxdesk.com
http://www.doxdesk.com/
"""

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov