[Pythonmac-SIG] New Python icons.

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 22 04:52:08 CET 2006

Chris, And  These look great!  Which one is for what?

I asked Tim Parkin to send me a transparent version of the logo, so
you can experiment without the white border.   Find it attached.

The only other thing I'd request would be proper document icon type
badging per http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/
Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/XHIGIcons/chapter_14_section_2.html#//
apple_ref/doc/uid/20000967-TPXREF117 (holy that's a long url).  I was
going to tint the .py document icons as well so that they stand out
in a folder full of .pyc and .pyo

   -Brendan
--
Brendan Simons