[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 35, Issue 51

daniel at brightfire.com daniel at brightfire.com
Tue Mar 28 17:46:34 CEST 2006

Not saying it should, I was just making the point that FAT binaries can be constructed in more than even two ways. So it seems the numpy build is treating the 'arch' flags as command line options that can be logically combined and not as seperate binary build selectors as it should. Sorry for trying to help. I am approriately chastised now.