[Pythonmac-SIG] py2App

Pierre Thibault pthibault33 at yahoo.ca
Tue May 9 18:32:13 CEST 2006

Hello,

Is py2App still working or is it an obsolete thing? I am unable to use
it with the Python 2.4.3 that I have in
'/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/bin/python' but I can
use it with the Darwin port of Python 2.4.2 in '/opt/local/bin' of my
machine.

With '/opt/local/bin/python' I can do an import of the py2app module but
I cannot do the same with my default python in
'/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/bin/python' because
the module is not found.

I made a copy of the py2app folder located in the 'site_packages' folder
from the 'opt' install to the standard 'Library' install at the root of
my drive but the import is still not working. Can I use this method to
make an install in '/Library' or should I do more than that?

Are using py2app with Python 2.4.3?

--

A+

Pierre