[Pythonmac-SIG] Status of PyObjC port to Intel OS X

Saggau saggau at gmail.com
Wed May 17 04:58:54 CEST 2006

I've had some success editing the custom build command in Xcode under the
Project -> Edit Active Target

Build Tool: /usr/bin/env
Arguments: python2.3 "$(SOURCE_ROOT)/setup.py" py2app --alias

This gives me python2.3 when I want to go that route.  I usually don't need
it to use python2.3 now that I've got python2.4 to compile without using
dynload_next... but that's a horse of a different color.