[Pythonmac-SIG] python interpreter arguments?

Thorsten Kohnhorst monsterkodi at gmx.net
Sat May 20 03:44:54 CEST 2006

hello,

maybe somebody can help me with the following problem:

is there a way to retrieve the complete arguments that where given to
the (Mac)Python interpreter (from within the first script that gets
executed with it)?

i would like to receive the -psn_* argument that was given to the
python interpreter in my custom
bundle:

myApp.app/Contents/MacOS/Python             # the python interpreter
myApp.app/Contents/Resources/myApp.py # the script that is executed
by the above interpreter

i hope that inserting the -psn_* argument given to the interpreter
into sys.argv or NSProcessInfo arguments
before calling AppHelper.runEventLoop() will register my  application
with the dock and the window/menu manager

thanks in advance for any help,

yours kodi