[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObj and XCode 2.3

Alex Martelli aleaxit at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:41:48 CEST 2006

So a guy on the Italian Mac newsgroup (it.comp.lang.macintosh) went
to the trouble of downloading and installing the new XCode 2.3 --
almost a GB download!!! -- and now says PyObjC doesn't compile any
more (so he's reverted XCode to 2.2.1).  Unfortunately he didn't copy-
and-paste the error and I'm reluctant to download a GB just to try
and reproduce it (I don't really _need_ 2.3 myself, as it uses the
same gcc 4.0.1 as 2.2.1 and I don't use the GUI tools much anyway).
Perhaps somebody who needs XCode 2.3 anyway can help find out and fix
this issue...?

Alex