[Pythonmac-SIG] porting VPython to OS X

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Thu Oct 5 18:57:37 CEST 2006

I have tried to work on this in the past and would be willing to help
again.  My main problem is with the build environment.  If I can get
it to build consistently, I can write the bits that are needed for OS
X.  What I need is someone who understands autoconf better than I
do.  Do you know of *anyone* who has been able to build the latest
beta versions of VPython on OS X, even with Fink and X?

--Dethe