[Pythonmac-SIG] Das Keyboard

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.com
Thu Oct 12 20:02:48 CEST 2006

I bought a keyboard called Das Keyboard.  When I plug it in, the Mac
needs me to hit two keys so it can identify the keyboard.

Does Python on the Mac have any way to catch this "event" (it may not
be an event actually)?

The other question is for this keyboard, the command and option keys
are flipped.  There is a control panel that can be used to flip them
but I would like two applications to flip them or to set them back to
normal (I use this keyboard on a laptop so I am frequently plugging
it in and out).

Thanks,
Perry Smith
Ease Software, Inc.
pedz at easesoftware.com
http://www.easesoftware.com

SATA Products for IBMs RS/6000, pSeries, and AIX systems