[Pythonmac-SIG] IDLE and MacPython 2.5

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Fri Oct 27 07:40:53 CEST 2006

Why does everyone seem to want to push people away from IDLE? IDLE
isn't award-winning material, but it does work properly as a simple
python environment.

In a way it is better than most programmers text editors because
although it is missing some of the advanced editor features these
offer it does come with an embedded python interpreter and debugger.

Ronald