[Pythonmac-SIG] OmniOutliner Appscript

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Fri Oct 27 10:38:57 CEST 2006

Tom Weir wrote:

> Has anyone successfully used appscript with omnioutliner? I'm have
> some problems with conduit setting domains.
>
> The following applescript snippet works, but I haven't (as you can
> see below) found a similar way of doing things in appscript.
>
> 	set r to row 1 of document 1
> 	set the external id of conduit setting domain id
> "com.geekwerks.foo" of r to "asdasd"

Don't have OO Pro myself, but the AS equivalent should be something
like:

r = app('OmniOutliner Professional').documents[1].rows[1]
r.conduit_setting_domains.ID("com.geekwerks.foo").external_id.set
("asdasd")

You might also want to grab a copy of ASTranslate from
appscript.sourceforge.net - handy when you want to convert AS
commands to their appscript equivalents.

HTH

has
--
http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/