[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 41, Issue 9

David Donachie stranger at teuton.org
Mon Sep 11 12:53:37 CEST 2006

Hi all

I've had no responses so far to my message about not being able to run
IDLE, is there some other place I can go for help with it?

For reference I am using OS 10.3.9 and installed Python 2.4.3 as
instructed on the install page. I then tried to run IDLE, which
produced a console error about not being able to find TKInter.

I then installed the TkAqua package from the Python install page and
tried again. Now IDLE runs, but then hangs as soon as I click on
anything (window, menu etc.) and never recovers.

What do I need to do to get IDLE to run?

David