[Pythonmac-SIG] help for newbie... anybody?

Matt Coneybeare coneybeare at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 12 08:52:52 CEST 2006

I just want to use xcode for my ide (I realize that python is simple
enough to run without one but I still would like to use xcode) and i
have tried to google for an answer.  Everything points to pyobjc and
py2app but I dont want to make applications in obj-c I just want to
be able to put *.py into xcode, press compile and run, and run it in
the console while aslo being able to debug.  Can anybody help me do
this?  A template maybe?  Instructions of commands to make my own
template?  I would really appreciate any help.  Thanks

Matt Coneybeare
http://coneybeare.net