[Pythonmac-SIG] [Fwd: Re: Python interpreter in the Terminal]

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Fri Apr 13 07:50:56 CEST 2007

On 12 Apr, 2007, at 18:14, Christopher Barker wrote:

> Sorry Ronald, this should have gone only to the list.
>
> I just can't get used to that darn "reply all" thing....

Speaking of a new: python 2.5.1c1 is up on the website (at http://
www.python.org/download/releases/2.5.1/), but I don't think it was
widely announced. Please test.

I know of one issue with the mac build: I didn't have Tcl/Tk
installed in /Library therefore Tkinter exclusively uses the system
version of Tk. That will be fixed in the final build.

Ronald