[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac 2.4.4 (PPC) and mod_python problems

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Apr 26 05:14:39 CEST 2007

Hi Ned. I've removed the mac ports version of libxml2 and libxslt and it
compiled - woo hoo!! I'll try a new build of mod_python tomorrow. Maybe
things are not so bad after all. This is quite encouraging.  I guess I
am getting down about these linking issues and of course want some
better reliability back into some of the software builds that I seemed
to have before. Many thanks for this tip :-)

Regards
David