[Pythonmac-SIG] zc.buildout recipe for pyobjc projects

Tobias Rodäbel tobias.rodaebel at mac.com
Mon Aug 27 16:10:42 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I've written a ZC Buildout recipe that helps to create pyobjc
application bundles by using py2app and PyObjC. It aims to provide
handling eggs within a zc.buildout environment. Now I am wondering
about how to name it and in which repository (svn) I should check
this in. My suggestion for a name would be 'pyobjc.recipe.build'. But
I don't know if I violate other conventions by doing this. I want to
upload it to the cheeseshop soon.

Any hints or suggestions?

Regards,
Tobias