[Pythonmac-SIG] newbie Mac switcher trying to set up django on Intel MacBook Pro Tiger

Nehemiah Dacres vivacarlie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:52:15 CET 2007

I support your decision not to fully support Apple's python, and Mac Ports
uses internal distros of all supported software. (in other words. if pyhton
2.5 is a dependency, you will wind up with MacPorts' version of python at
/opt/local/bin/ and it's up to you to decide which one to use.

--

"lalalalala! it's not broken because I can use it"

http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=194281&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&cid=15927703