[Pythonmac-SIG] Send a fax or email via PDF workflow with PyObjC

Daniel Miller daniel at keystonewood.com
Tue Jun 19 17:38:52 CEST 2007

I'm using PyObjC to print a PDF document in an application I'm
building. I've got the print feature working with a custom NSView
subclass and NSPrintOperation (I can print and preview PDF documents
generated by my application). However, I would like to provide a fax
number and and email address to be used if the user chooses to Fax or
Email the document from the PDF workflow menu. Is there any way to
set those values programatically?

I tried setting the NSPrintFaxNumber option of NSPrintInfo, but that
had no effect (I also set page margins in the NSPrintInfo and they
were observed, so I know my NSPrintInfo is working...at least
partially).

Thanks in advance for any help given.

~ Daniel.