[Pythonmac-SIG] Py2app syntax error

Shawn Miranda shawnmiranda2 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 08:27:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm reposting this just to make the subject heading clearer.  The

Perhaps someone could tell me why I'm getting a syntax error when I run
py2app.  I have used it successfully with some simple scripts including
a couple of Tkinter GUI scripts, but I'm fairly new to Python and
py2app so it could be something quite simple. The scripts do run when I
run them from the command line.  For example:

from Tkinter import Label

widget = Label(None, text = "It works!")

widget.pack()

widget.mainloop()

Thanks, Shawn

I'm currently running Python 2.3 on OS 10.3.9.