[Pythonmac-SIG] Microphone / video processing

Bart van Dalen bartsadres at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:15:42 CET 2007

Hello,I am trying to write some code that lets me process a video stream. I own a macbook, so the only input I have is a firewire, and the output is the video out. I also want to read the microphone signal.1). How do I read a firewire signal?2). How do I send out the video signal again?3). How can I read the microphone?Thanks for replying!