[Pythonmac-SIG] Unicode

Dougal Graham dougalg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:14:03 CET 2007

Thanks for the quick reply! As I'm sure you can tell, I'm still fairly
new to Python. Do you know of a tutorial on how to properly manage
unicode in Python, then?

I ran into trouble when trying to run a command containing unicode
characters through commands.getoutput()...

--
Dougal Graham
Home: (709) 753-2831