[Pythonmac-SIG] Interesting use of Python and Django on the Mac

Uche Ogbuji uche at ogbuji.net
Fri Mar 30 16:41:30 CEST 2007

Jan Erik Moström wrote:
> Reply to has <hengist.podd at virgin.net> 07-03-30 12:30:
>

>> Not sure it's what you're looking for, but are you aware of
>> MoinX  (http://moinx.antbear.org)? It's a Twisted-based wiki
>> packaged as a  standalone OS X app. Source is also available.
>>

> Yep, but from what I understand it's would be the same as I set
> up any wiki on my laptop, Which means that my laptop would need
> to have connected to the net for allowing access from other computers.

I'm not sure I really understand what you're after, but I'll throw in
TiddlyWiki.  It's a JavaScript tool, but you could use Python to tack on
features in any number of ways.  Important point is that it's all
in-browser, and designed so you can publish all in one file, so makes it
very easy to use it online+offline.

http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

--Uche