[Pythonmac-SIG] Stupid question

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Sun May 20 13:37:51 CEST 2007

Calder Coalson wrote:
> I've tried import, but that
> doesn't work because the thing has to be completely independent.  All
> I want to do is split up my file into multiple files,

These requirements seem a bit contradictory. If you have one program
that you want to split into multiple modules, import is the usual
mechanism for doing that. What kind of independence are you looking for?
If you truly need the programs to run in separate processes then the
other answers are on the right track. Otherwise I'm not so sure what it
is you need.

Kent