[Pythonmac-SIG] Eclipse + SWT + Python

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Mon Nov 19 21:56:39 CET 2007

On Nov 19, 2007, at 2:50 PM, Scott Frankel wrote:

> Ultimately, I'm looking for a windowing toolkit that uses native
> widgets, one that can provide a high level of visual polish, that can
> be built for multiple OS's and platforms, and that plays nicely with
> Python.

	Sounds like you're looking for wxPython. I use it to build apps on
OS X, Windows and Linux/Gtk.

	You might also want to look into Dabo, which is the leading desktop
application framework for Python, and which uses wxPython for the UI
layer. I am one of the authors of Dabo.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com