[Pythonmac-SIG] easygui

Rafael Bejarano bejarar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 21:12:56 CEST 2007

I just had a quick look at the description of VisionEgg, and it
appears to be far better suited to my needs than easygui is. So,
Before asking for additional help with easygui, I will first explore
VisionEgg in greater depth.

Thanks to everyone for responding so promptly to my request for help.

Rafael