[Pythonmac-SIG] easygui

David Worrall vip at avatar.com.au
Fri Oct 5 03:57:25 CEST 2007

Hi Rafael,

Not a comprhensive list by any means, but here are a couple of my links:

http://www.psychopy.org/

you may find this useful:
  http://psy.ck.sissa.it/OtherStuff/OtherStuff.html

also pythoncard has lots of examples which might get you into a
ballpark:
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/

the wxpython community may have some other references.

You'll notice that the visonary egg producers have chickened out of
audio. :-)

I've yet to find a satisfactory Mac/psych testing package that deals
with audio well.
(such that you can play audio and have people answer questions about it.

Does anyone have any suggestions in this regard?

On 05/10/2007, at 4:51 AM, Rafael Bejarano wrote:

> Thanks. I'll definitely give it a try.
>
> Rafael
> On Oct 4, 2007, at 12:46 PM, adam naples wrote:
>
>> I would suggest
>> visionegg
>> www.visionegg.org
>> perfect for experimental psychology experiments, at least mine, and
>> installs nicely on the mac with some gui demos.
>> All python, and cross platform.
>> there is also psychopy, which looks similar to visionegg, but I've
>> not had the need to try it.
>> hope this helps
>> -a
experimental polymedia:	www.avatar.com.au
Sonic Communications Research Group,
University of Canberra:	creative.canberra.edu.au/scrg