[Pythonmac-SIG] easygui

Jerry lanceboyle at qwest.net
Fri Oct 5 12:59:17 CEST 2007

Don't overlook Pashua and CocoaDialog. I've used Pashua and it is
incredibly easy to use. You write a simple text file and Pashua reads
it and sets up the dialogs etc. that you specify. Pashua itself is a
native Cocoa application. The download includes a Python example.
(Pashua works with any language that can read text files.) The kinds
of things that you can do is somewhat limited but it sounds like it
might be enough for your application.

I can't stress how easy Pashua is to use.

CocoaDialog is similar but I haven't used it myself.

Jerry