[Pythonmac-SIG] Safari Bookmarks via Python (or Applescript, etc).

Schollnick, Benjamin bschollnick at UR.Rochester.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:44:47 CEST 2007

Has anyone found a reliable method to add Safari bookmarks via Python (or
Applescript, etc?)

I have used plistlib to modify the Safari Bookmarks plist, but something is
³going wrong².
Safari happily uses the bookmarks, but iTunes is not syncing the new
bookmarks to the iPodTouch that I am trying to use...

So I suspect I have a subtle error in my Python code...  So has anyone found
a better (or alternative method) to do create safari bookmarks?

        - Benjamin