[Pythonmac-SIG] [IPython-dev] readline support for OS X Leopard

Michael Vanlandingham m.vanland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:44:22 CET 2007

FWIW, this patch works for me.  I'm on IPython 0.8.2.svn.r2841.

This was driving me nuts for some time -- after all, the _Ruby_ shell
(irb) had tab-completion in Leopard, so why shouldn't Python/
iPython?   I hadn't found the time to figure out a solution, so hooray
for user communities.  I say commit the change.

Thanks -- you guys made my day!
Michael