[Pythonmac-SIG] Double-clickable wxpython application?

Kevin Horton khorton01 at rogers.com
Thu Apr 10 13:52:00 CEST 2008

On 6 Apr 2008, at 20:50, Kevin Horton wrote:
> What are the simplest ways to make a double-clickable interface to a
> wxpython application?  I don't need to actually include python or
> wxpython in the application, as they are already resident on her
> computer.

I have stopped knocking my head against the wall with trying to find
a way to start this wxpython script by a double click.  I have moved
the GUI portion to a Dashboard widget, and had it working in about 30
minutes.  The javascript in the widget calls the python script that
does the actual work.  The widget provides the GUI.

Thanks to everyone for their advice.  It would have been nice to get
this working all in python, but I needed to cut my losses and move
on, as there are only so many hours in the day.

--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada