[Pythonmac-SIG] appscript path problem from a newbie

John Ott jott at watt.ame.nd.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:46:38 CEST 2008

I am getting file not found errors from appscript.

I manually open my OmniOutliner file Projets.oo3 first then from a xterm
window:

python
from appscript import *
oop = app('OmniOutliner Professional')
pod = oop.documents['Projects.oo3']

A second copy of OmniOutliner Professional is started and a new file is
opened then I get my error.  I'm suspecting an path variable not set
properly but I can't find where to set it.  Any ideas?

I am running mac os x 10.3.9, macpython 2.4.4, appscript 0.18.1

John

*  John Ott                         *  Email: jott at watt.ame.nd.edu     *
*  Dept. AME                        *                                  *
*  365 Fitzpatrick Hall             *                                  *
*  University of Notre Dame         *  Phone: (574) 631-8131           *
*  Notre Dame, IN 46556        USA  *  Fax:   (574) 631-8341           *