[Pythonmac-SIG] Full Screen Window

Gregg Lobdell gmlobdell at seanet.com
Tue Apr 22 09:22:53 CEST 2008

I'm using Python 2.5, wxPython, and PIL.  I am working on a slide
show application similar to what iPhoto does, but with some added
features.  I like the random feature of iPhoto, but I want to
designate small sets of pictures that should always be shown in
sequence.

Anyway, my question is, how can I show an image full screen?  I can
make a large window, but that still leaves the menu bar and the
window bar and the window border.  I want to take over the entire
screen for my images.  Can I do this in wxPython on the Mac?  If you
could send me a code snippet, that would be most helpful.

Thank you,

Gregg Lobdell
gmlobdell at seanet.com