[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app- python code packed in clear ascii

the Shelter the_shelter at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 18:45:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

after a lot of python programming on linux and windows I have now taken up the task of converting/ adapting my apps (python/wxPython) to the mac.
I tried to bundle my apps w/ py2app but had to find out that it seems like it packs my sources in clear ascii and not in binary form- somewhat unusual after having worked w/ py2exe ...

Am I missing something?

Right now I am on 10.4 w/ latest python and py2app- all from python.org- not the Apple versions.

thanX