[Pythonmac-SIG] python 2.6 trunk

Kees, Christopher E Christopher.E.Kees at usace.army.mil
Wed Aug 13 04:49:51 CEST 2008

I updated to r65653 and it seems to be working OK. There are some test
failures. I saved all the output in case it's of any use.

My problem is now with the numpy module, which builds fine but says it can't
install when cross-compiling.  I apparently had an old version of numpy in
site-packages that must not have been a universal but which was running
without any problems as long as I was running in 32 bit. Anybody had any
luck with a 4-way universal numpy build?

Thanks,
Chris

317 tests OK.
10 tests failed:
    test_aepack test_applesingle test_array test_distutils
    test_httpservers test_macostools test_scriptpackages test_signal
    test_site test_socket
33 tests skipped:
    test_al test_bsddb test_bsddb3 test_cd test_cl test_codecmaps_cn
    test_codecmaps_hk test_codecmaps_jp test_codecmaps_kr
    test_codecmaps_tw test_curses test_dl test_epoll test_gdbm test_gl
    test_imageop test_imgfile test_largefile test_linuxaudiodev
    test_normalization test_ossaudiodev test_pep277 test_py3kwarn
    test_socketserver test_startfile test_sunaudiodev test_tcl
    test_timeout test_urllib2net test_urllibnet test_winreg
    test_winsound test_zipfile64
2 skips unexpected on darwin:
    test_tcl test_dl
make: *** [test] Error 1