[Pythonmac-SIG] Creating Application()

N3buK4Dn3ZZ4r the.spider at gmx.de
Sun Aug 24 21:28:21 CEST 2008

Hi there.
I'm not a complete newbie in python, but in building GUIs. I've worked
around a bit with Tkinter and I think, I can handle this one, but I also
tried to work with the "FrameWork" module, to create Menubars and this kind
of stuff. But I did not even get a Application() object createt. Could
anyone please post a simple code example, that creates a Application()
Object and a Menuitem or something like this?
Thank you very much,
N3buK4Dn3ZZ4r