[Pythonmac-SIG] update on v2.6

DavidW vip at avatar.com.au
Sun Dec 28 19:59:35 CET 2008

Thanks for your reply Dav.
Although the link is useful it was only marginally related to my
question, which was about about v2.6 compatability in general, not
just numpy.
(For which there seems to be no numpy .dmg yet).

I a capable of visiting all the 3rd party sites in turn and seeing if
there is a binary etc etc then downloading them and doing a series of
cross checks for combatability - then I could answer my own question
which I wouldn't have needed to ask.

I was hoping someone closer to the bleeding edge might have done some
of it and been able to report progress.

ciao4now,
David