[Pythonmac-SIG] Installation of pyobjc xcode integration help

Vincent Smedley vince.smedley at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 20:16:13 CET 2008

Hi,

Just installed PyObjC 1.4 as a binary install on Tiger with Python
2.4 installed.

The install seems to work fine, from CL python I can access the cocoa
frameworks. But in xcode I can't see the python application
templates. The templates have been installed correctly as far as I
can tell in /system/library/Application Support/Apple/Developer Tools/

Can someone point me in the right direction here, I'm new to xcode am
not sure how to set it up to see these new templates.

Regards, Vince