[Pythonmac-SIG] Strange python behavior after upgrading to OS X 10.5.3

Larry Meyn larry.meyn at nasa.gov
Tue Jun 3 01:10:13 CEST 2008

I was using a 2.5.2 framework build not the system python.  So the system
python shouldn't have been involved and the framework build wasn't changed
after the upgrade.  Another interesting quirk was that the new .pyc files
from my machine running OS 10.5.3 worked fine on my machine downgraded to OS
10.5.2.  I'll try to preserve the different .pyc files for future
investigation if I get some spare time, but "fix" of deleting the .pyc files
is simple enough for now.

--Larry