[Pythonmac-SIG] [Help] Where is objc (PyObjc) in Leopard?

Dongpyo Hong dhong at gist.ac.kr
Sat Mar 29 05:11:46 CET 2008

Dear all,

I need some explanation why it is that.

A few days ago, I downloaded python 2.5.2 for Mac OS X, and installed it.
It goes to /Library/Frameworks/....
And I found that Leopard already had one 2.5.1 in
/System/Library/Frameworks/...
I didn't want to have both, thus I replaced python.framework folder in
/System with python.framework fold in /Library/
It did work well until I imported objc or kinds of things.
It cannot import them at all.

Anyway, now I reinstalled Leopard again :-(
Yes, it works fine. It can import objc and so on.
Where are they in Leopard? and it is not possible to use objc with new
version of python.
Still I found not found objc in Leopard.

Anyone can explain this?

Thanks
-- Dongpyo

--